Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
TMC2208 V1.0 and TMC2130V1.0 product description:
Drive current algorithm and adjustment
1. Vref measures the voltage of Gnd and the middle terminal of the potentiometer.
2. Be sure not to connect the motor when measuring the voltage, otherwise the drive will be easily burned.
3. The power supply should be connected when measuring the voltage, and do not just connect to the USB power supply.
Please pay special attention to the direction and do not insert it backwards!
Instructions for use:
1. When using on the printer control board, please keep the 3 jumper caps under the socket
2. Because of the characteristics of the chip, heat dissipation measures must be done! The heat sink is directly attached to the PCB, pay attention to the direction of the heat sink, otherwise it will cause the heat sink to be connected to each pin and cause a short circuit. For details, refer to the following figure for how to use it.
3. The direction of the motor is opposite to that of A4988 and DRV8825. If you want to directly replace A4988, please adjust the firmware or adjust the motor connection.