Main Features Ramps 1.5 control board
They change the original plug-in MOS tube to patch-type MOS tube in order to solve the problem of plug-in MOS tube easy to break, take up a large area, poor heat dissipation , which can improve the stability and aesthetics of the board.
The features of multiple extended interface and replaceable parts make RAMPS1.5 become a control board with powerful upgrade capability and scalable modularity.
The controller board can be used when the pins on the back of the board are connected to the Mega and the front is connected to stepper motor drives. Features: 1. It can be connected to LCD and other parts.
2. There are heater and fan MOSFET outputs and 3 thermistor interfaces
3. 5A additional security and component protection fusion
4. Heated bed controls additional 11A fuses
5. Applied to 5 Pololu stepper drive board
6. Design of Pololu plate pin socket can be easily replaced or removed for future design
7. I2C and SPI pins are available for future expansion
8. Servo connectors are used for connecting limit stops, motors and light-emitting diodes.
These connectors are gold-plated and have a rated current of 3A, which is very compact.
9. The LED will light when the heater has output
10. Support 2 motors to connect to Z Prusa Mendel Auto Bed Leveling Sensor Specifications:
| Voltage || 5V |
| Current || 15mA |
| Maximum(Peak)Current || 300mA |
| Color || Semi transparent Black |
| Cable Length || 150mm |
| Weight || 0.35 oz(10g) |
| Wiring || 3Pin:Black(-,GND) |
| Red(+5V) |
| Blue(control Signal) |
| 2Pin:Black(-,GND) |
| Yellow(Zmin) |
※ 3DTouch can be operated in the following condition:
- One I/O (PWM or Software PWM) for control
- One I/O for Zmin - GND and +5V power
1x Auto Bed Leveling Sensor
1x 1x Ramps 1.5 Control Board
2x M2.5 Screws
2x M2.5 Nuts
1x 2 pin DuPont Line
1x 3 pin DuPont Line
Some Jumper caps