Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
The FYSETC Polypropylene Build Plate is a 3d printer build plate to be used instead of glass, mirror beds or adhesive surfaces.
Heating resistance :160°C
Base material :Non-alkali glass cloth,epoxy resin.
No more wasting hours of your time using tape and low-quality build surfaces.
Made from a durable, rigid material with a long service life.
Consistent and reliable prints.
Strong adhesion properties firmly hold your parts to the bed while printing.
When your print is complete and the build plate has cooled, parts can be removed by hand.
Works extremely well with ABS, PLA, PETG, wood and many other types of filament.
Can be attached directly to your glass bed using clips or tape.
How to use your new polypropylene build plate ?
Note: the polypropylene build plate has different properties than a glass or mirror plate.
1) Remove old build plate
2) Make sure bed is level and flat in all directions
3) Install your new polypropylene build plate and make sure it is securely fastened to the print bed.
4) If you have a heated bed, please heat bed to normal operating temperature for 5 minutes.
5) When bed is heated, double check for flatness.
6) Perform your leveling routine. Bed may require adjustments to level due to differences in plate thickness
7) Note that some adjustment to previous bed temperature settings may be required. Make test prints to verify proper adhesion.
8) Large build plate format (510mmX510mm) may require additional adjustments to the temperature.
9) Enjoy stress free printing with your new build plate!
Note: If you see reduction in adhesion, please clean with Isopropyl alcohol and a clean cloth.