The secondary curing machine is post-processing equipment based on light-curing 3D printing. Using this equipment can make the printed product. The surface is dry and hard. It is necessary equipment for casting materials.
1.Compact and lightweight
3. Rotate the tray for a uniform curing
4. Solidification in water reduces shrinkage and deformation and improves surface hardness
5.Suitable for Post-curing Box For Resin 3d printer DLP / SLA / LCD
1. Equipment size: W220 * D200 * H315mm
2. Packing size: W290 * D260 * H410mm
3. Equipment quality: 6KG
4. Maximum r ange: D155 * H100mm
5.Timing: 2-60 minutes
6, curing band: 400-405nm
7, curing method: curing in water
8.Power supply voltage: Input 110/220 output 12V
9. Frequency: 50 / 60HZ
10. Power: LD050 = 50W
11 Operating environment: placed in a well-ventilated and dust-free area; temperature: 0 ℃ -35 ℃; humidity: 20% -80% (non-condensing).
12 Storage environment: temperature: 0 ℃ -40 ℃; humidity: 10% -80% (non-condensing)
Instructions for use:
Unpacking and preparation before use:
1. Carefully check the appearance of the machine for damage after unpacking;
2. Place the device steadily
Start using :
1. Take out the water tank and put it into about 70% of the capacity, and place it on the turntable inside the machine
2. Put the model into the water tank
3. Turn on the timer switch, and the common material can be cured for about 5 minutes. (Please turn the switch to 10 at 5 minutes.
Then backspin to the middle of 0-10), cast material about 30-60 minutes (the specific curing time depends on the material characteristics)
4. When the device makes a "ding-dong" sound, you can remove the model, taking care to avoid water flowing into the device
1. The turntable does not rotate: check whether the screws of the turntable are loose. If they are loose, tighten them.
2. The LED light keeps flashing:
a. Check if the power supply has quality problems
b. Check if the power cord socket is not in good contact.
Curing machine x 1
Power x 1
Power cord x 1
Water tank x 1