Post-curing lamp for 3D printer. Say goodbye to several kilowatts of power consumption, farewell to several hundred degrees of high temperature, farewell to hundreds of hours or even tens of hours of life, farewell to several minutes of warm-up time.
About curing effect: To achieve the best and fastest curing effect,
1. UV material: This is also the most important factor. The amount and quality of the photosensitizer contained in UV glue UV varnish UV ink directly affect the curing speed and effect. LED UV lamps with the same power use different UV curing materials to cure. Both time and effect can vary greatly. The higher the curing lamp power, the faster the speed!
2. UV wavelength: The optimal curing effect will be achieved when the wavelength of the photosensitizer contained in the UV curing material is the same as the wavelength emitted by the UV lamp. According to our extensive testing, the LED 395NM wavelength curing lamp can fully meet 99% of UV curing materials in the market! Please rest assured to buy!
3. the irradiation distance: LED ultraviolet lamps are required to be as close as possible to the surface of the cured object, the closer the distance, the better, it is best to keep within 5 cm distance, too long the irradiation distance will affect the curing effect.
2. Energy-saving and durable
3.Good cooling effect
4. Safe and waterproof
5.LED powerful light source, faster-curing speed
6. More durable with a high-quality energy-saving light source
7. Special thickened aluminum material has a better heat dissipation effect and solves the problem of working in a humid environment
Number of lamp beads: 20
395nm light intensity: 560mW / cm2
UV lamp beads: Single 3W chip
Input voltage: AC90V-240V
Power cord length: 1.8M
Irradiated area: 160 * 120MM
Case color: White
Plug: EU plug
1 x UV LED Resin Curing Light