Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
Clone Re-ARM is a 100Mhz, 32-bit ARM controller with the popular Arduino MEGA footprint. It's a plug-in replacement for the Arduino Mega in your RAMPS setup for a quick and easy upgrade to 32-bit goodness.
It runs the awesome Smoothieware firmware by Arthur Wolf.
Detailed Specification(running Ramps)
1. 32-bit LPC1768 ARM processor.
2. 100Mhz, 512kb Flash.
3. Mini B USB - Prototype photos shows USB B.
4. 3.3V system voltage.
5. 10-30V power supply input range, using Vin pin or barrel jack.
6. 1 Heated bed, 2 Hotend Mosfet drivers.
7. SD card slot for firmware upgrades and config file.
8. 6 End stops, with filter and pull-ups.
9. 3 thermistor inputs.
10. Support SPI Displays like Viki2 and mini Viki(direct) and RRD Graphic LCD(adapter).
11. Support for I2C and parallel character LCDs using universal adapter by Jim Morris.
12. Header breakout for Ethernet module (RJ45) daughter board.