I have other headphones (wired) for music I already had to buy Bluetooth TWS i7 (a little bigger) After a few days of use, the highlights of this i12 TWS headset are:
- Small, beautiful design and light like airpods
- fast pairing
- comfortable in my ears - good quality on call reception at the shelter of the wind - good to listen to short videos (youtube, dailymotion etc ...)
- good for podcasts and audiobooks
- practical charger case it recharges the headphones 4 times without problems I have not needed more refills and some weak points - not designed for music (no bass)
- sensitive touch sensitive (I did not dare to touch the first days but I adapt with time)
- sound too weak outside (force to set the volume so battery runs out faster) Balance for the price is reasonable
● Rich high quality audio and voice
● Seamless switching between devices
● Listen and speak all day through multiple charging of charging case
● Automatically open, automatic connection
The i12 TWS is much better than the i10 in many ways, such as size and weight:
● i12 TWS is 20 grams lighter than the i10 TWS, which is important for a headset.
● i12 TWS, like the Apple AirPods, supports touch control, allowing you to control the volume with a single click of your finger.
● the i12 TWS is almost the same as the Apple AirPods on the charging case.
Add in 3.5 hours of battery life and about 60 hours of standby time, which is probably a big selling point for the headphones.
1) The touch key earbuds design.
2) Excellent sound quality.
3) Portable charge box with 300mAh rechargeable battery allows 3times full charge your earbuds.
4) Single 50-minutes full charge allows for 100-150 minutes music time or 7 days of standby time.
5) Fast stable Connect &Wide Compatibility :Latest bluetooth V5.0+ EDR offer stereo surround sound.
|i12 TWS Operation Instruction: How to use the i12 TWS Earbuds?|
|How to factory reset the i12 TWS earbuds?|
|3 Solutions to Keep Your i12 TWS AirPods Alternatives From Slipping Out of Your Ears|
|i12 TWS Binaural Bluetooth Earbuds User Guide & Troubleshooting (FAQ)|
|How to Change the i12 TWS AirPods Name?|