Multi Rotor Parts
Radios & Receiver
2.4GHz 10CH DSSS FHSS Spread Spectrum 3ms Fast Response with R9DS Receiver
With this almighty transmitter, RadioLink AT9S, you can control your multicopter as long as you see it in the urban area. Apart from its astonishing control distance, it is also characterized by DSSS and FHSS spread spectrum technology, multilingual menu and ultra fast response. Therefore, your commands can go farther and be carried out faster!
- DSSS and FHSS spread spectrum work simultaneously and provide extraordinary anti-interference performance.
- Astounding compatibility. It supports nearly all RC airplanes, boats, and cars.
- 3ms ultra fast response. The speed is more than 6 times faster than the average 20ms of other transmitters.
- Most advanced configuration.The STM32F103VET6 MCU with a 32-bit RISC core operates at 72MHz and has a 512KB of flash memory, two 12-bit ADCs. As for the TI CC2533 chip, it is the most advanced chip in an RC transmitter.
- Multilingual menu. 9 languages are available for you, including English, Chinese, Spanish, Dutch, French, Italian, Turkish, Russian and Korean.
- SBUS and PWM output. With R9DS Receiver, it supports the output of SBUS and PWM signals at the same time. In addition, it also supports any receivers in the RadioLink D Series, especially R10DS and R6DS.
- Green and low-consumption. Its operating current is only 90mA, which contributes to its long run time of more than 12 hours. The design of the AT9S PCB layout also effectively eliminates the interference of SMPS.
- Intelligent anti-reserve protection. When the battery is connected wrongly, there will be no electricity in the circuits. No matter how long the wrong connection lasts, you don't need to worry that this will do any harm to the transmitter.
- Discernibility of 4096-grade data. With the most advanced hardware design, the output of the servo signals is smooth, with the regular fluctuation of 0.5us and maximum fluctuation of 1.84us, which is 4 times as precise as the AT9 Transmitter.
- User-friendly prompts. It ensures a safe flight by providing you with various alarm prompts, such as low RSSI vibration alarm setting, low transmitter voltage, low receiver voltage and low extended engine voltage alarm.
- Online upgrades via USB. With a USB cable, your AT9S Transmitter remains the frontrunner forever! It is easy to copy a huge volume of the model data. The resetting of the parameters can be done by bulk copying.
- A menu that guides you. No instruction is needed. Following what the menu tells you to do is enough to complete all the settings.
- Programmable interface. Basic menu, advanced menu, graphs of data and so on are available for you. You can even edit your own control interface.
- Considerate and ergonomic design. The transmitter is sweat-resistant and durable after electroplating and sub UV-coating. It is also amazingly satisfying because it has a large number of switches, including 2 rotary knobs, 2 sticks, three 3-way switches, four 2-way switches, and one self-closing hinge.
Size: AT9S 183 x 100 x 193mm, R9DS 41 x 23 x 14mm
Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band ( 2400MHz to 2483.5MHz )
Modulation mode: QPSK
Channel bandwidth: 5.0MHz
Spread spectrum: DSSS, FHSS
Adjacent channel rejection: more than 38dBm
Transmitter power: less than 100mW ( 20dBm )
Operating current: less than 90mA at 12V
Operating voltage: 7.4 - 18.0V
Control distance: more than 900 meters near the ground, 1500 meters in the air
( The actual control distance depends on the environment of flight. )
Channel: 10 channels ( more than 5 user-customizable channels )
Compatibility: all 120-degree and 90-degree swash-plate helicopters, all fixed-wing planes, gliders, and multi-rotors
Simulation model: in this model, you can turn off the radio-frequency emission and enter the power saving mode
Screen: 2.8 inches, 16-bit color, 240 x 320 pixels
Compatible receivers: R9DS ( SBUS and PWM ) , R10DS and R6DS
Throttle type: left-hand throttle
Note: the factory default language is English and Chinese, users can brush their own software to get multilingual interface.
| Brand: RadioLink
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.880 kg
Package weight: 1.060 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 18.30 x 10.00 x 19.30 cm / 7.2 x 3.94 x 7.6 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 22.00 x 20.00 x 12.00 cm / 8.66 x 7.87 x 4.72 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x AT9S Transmitter, 1 x R9DS Receiver|
RadioLink AT9S Transmitter$115.55
RadioLink AT9S Transmitter$115.55
Once new stock arrives,we'll email you immediately!