The Scisky mini receiver is based on 3DR Radio hardware and combined with years of RF design experience. This product features dual-way telemetry and it can be used on APM, PIX / PX4, FPV multirotors etc.
- Compatible with any 3DR 433MHz / 915MHz telemetry radio
- Integrated antenna and high receive sensitivity of -117dBm
- Configurable duty cycle and with MAVLink protocol framing
- Correction of up to 25 percent bit error rate
Weight: 3.2g ( not including cable )
Radio signal: FHSS
Frequency: 433MHz / 915MHz
Receive sensitivity: -117dBm
Receive current: 25mA
Transmit current: 100mA at 20dBm
Voltage supply: 3.7 - 6V DC
Output power: adjustable, up to 100mW
Compatibility: 3DR 433MHz / 915MHz telemetry radio
Application: APM, PIX / PX4, FPV multirotors etc.
1. If the mini receiver can't communicate with your 3DR 433MHz or 915MHz telemetry radio, please check whether the parameter setting is the same;
2. Please take care of the parameter setting, or it won't restore factory defaults and may lead to communication failure.
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.0032 kg |
Package weight: 0.0280 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 2.65 x 2.35 x 0.55 cm / 1.04 x 0.93 x 0.22 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 12.00 x 8.00 x 1.55 cm / 4.72 x 3.15 x 0.61 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Receiver, 1 x Connection Cable|