Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
Color: metallic blue /orange
Brushless Motor: 1506
"Motor power: 1700/KV
Three-axis mechanical head
Receiving method: 5G
Motorized adjustment camera: 90°
Self-stabilizing electronic image stabilization lens
Remote control phone clip size (supports the largest phone size): 5.5 inches
Remote control battery: built-in lithium battery
Intelligent lithium battery capacity: 7.4V 3800mAh
Remote control distance (no interference, no blocking): about 3000 meters
Flight time: about 28 minutes
Charging time: About 4 hours
Charging method USB (5V):
Body size/folded: 31x31x7.5cm: 18x12.5x7.5cm
Outer box size 60*48*59cm
Body weight: 327 grams
Gross/Net Weight: Backpack: Gross 12 Net 10KG
Aerial camera configuration parameters
APP name and system: HFun PIus (system: IOS Android)
Optical flow positioning, wide-angle camera, adjustable lens angle: 90°
Image return distance (no interference, no occlusion): about 1000M
Fixed point surround: (4-20M)
Gesture shooting recognition: 1-3M
MV: filters, video effects, adding background music, picture/video sharing
Satellite positioning dual mode
Video resolution (front camera): 1920*1080"
Photo resolution (front camera): 7680*4320
Video resolution (bottom view camera): 1920*1080
Picture resolution (bottom view camera): 7680*4320
Transmission frame rate (front camera): 25 fps 25 fps
Transmission frame rate (down view camera): 25 fps 25 fps
1. One-key GPS return to the take-off point, low power return, no signal return.
2. ① GPS smart follow: After the aircraft is connected to the GPS, turn on the APP follow function, and the aircraft will follow the mobile phone.
②Image follow: 1-3m away from the aircraft to identify the subject and automatically follow the flight.
3. Gesture photo recognition: within 1-3m from the aircraft, make a photo gesture when facing the camera.
4. Route multi-point planning flight: The aircraft flies autonomously according to the preset route, and the player focuses on shooting.
5. Fixed point surround: find the center point of the surround, and then use the joystick to move the desired surround radius.
6. MV functions: filters, video special effects, adding background music, picture/video sharing