Open our Cool Free APP!
Enjoy APP-Exclusive Deals.
Here comes SYMA X20 mini RC pocket drone, an elf that fits perfectly in your pocket!
After takeoff, the aircraft will hover at the same height in the air, and you can pilot it to wherever you want quickly regardless of the orientation. Roll the aircraft up and down, left and right, enjoy the aerobatic maneuvers.
In the box, you will find a smaller but superior transmitter featuring a nicer appearance and most sensitive buttons.
Create endless fun, even when you stay indoors!
● Altitude Hold - just take your time as the drone can hover at a certain height
● Auto Takeoff / Landing enables the UAV ascend or descend as quickly as you want
● Headless Mode - pilot in spite of the orientation, get to your destination more quickly
● 360-degree Flips function allows you to enjoy the aerobatics like skillful veterans
● Double protection, against low voltage and over current, dedicated to a safer flight
● Bright LED lights guarantee that you can see clearly and fly safely in the darkness
| Brand: Syma
Features: Brushed Version,No camera,Radio Control
Functions: 3D rollover,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,Hover,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Sideward flight,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: ABS/PS,Electronic Components
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
Transmitter Power: 4 x AAA battery (not included)
| Battery: 3.7V 180mAh lithium-ion ( built-in )
Flying Time: 4~5mins
Charging Time.: less than 50 minutes
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.2000 kg
Package weight: 0.2500 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 10.50 x 10.50 x 2.50 cm / 4.13 x 4.13 x 0.98 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 25.00 x 15.00 x 5.00 cm / 9.84 x 5.91 x 1.97 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Drone ( Battery Included ), 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x Screwdriver, 4 x Spare Propeller|