-Safe and easy to operate. Each component has a code printed, snap-together parts design, well-connected and no extra tools needed.
-Over 30 projects with components push-button switch, LED, lamp, battery box, motor and more.
-Beginner electronics discovery kit, assemble a circuit in 2 minutes, stimulate kids' interest in science.
-Edutainment way for kids to study, clear illustrated manual help them get familiar with circuits and components.
-Help to develop children's imagination, creativity, self-learning skills and hands-on ability, guide them to come up with more innovative ideas.
-Great educational gift for kids, family involved electronic set, bring hours of fun!
1. This beginners smart circuits electronic discovery kit can help kids learn basic circuits and components knowledges, stimulate their interest in science.
2. With the snap-together design, the electronic set is easy to operate, the circuit structures can be seen clearly, and kids can know how to make the components work.
3. This playing, learning and thinking set toy is suitable for children over 8 years old and it can encourage kids to come up with more innovative ideas and to design the circuits they want.
4. There are illustrated circuit diagram, circuits pinciples in the manual, which help them understand the circuits knowledge and the application of different components.
How to assemble ?
1. Each product component is printed a code , and the instructions of this product is writed based on the code .
2. Read the instructions carefully and have a preliminary understanding about electronics components .
3. Then , you could try to assemble circuits according to the circuits diagrams in the instructions . Or you could assemble according to sequences of pictures of actual objects .
Notice that the circled numbers in circuits picture shows different levels . For instance , ① , ② , ③ , mean levels of 1, 2, 3 respectively . When assembling circuits firstly find out all the components and wires , and then assemble them of the level 1, 2, 3 in turn according to the schematic circuit diagram .
Product Size( L x W x H ) : 23cm x 19cm x 3.5cm
Product Weight : 0.290 kg
Age Range : > 8 years old
Material : plastic and other
1 x A set of electronics discovery kit
1 x Illustrated manual
Precaution : The batteries needed are not included . You need to prepare 2 x normal " AA 1.5V " batteries or 2 x chargeable " AA 1.2V " batteries by yourself .
Small Parts Disclaimer:
These toys contain small parts, not for children under 3 years in case of swallowing or choking . We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product.