• Relative humidity range: 0% to 100%
• Output accuracy: ±2% (typical), ±3% (maximum)
• Temperature accuracy: ±0.2°C (typ), ±0.4°C (max)
• Sleep mode current: 50nA (typical), 100nA (max)
• Average supply current (1 measurement per second)
– 300nA: RH% only (11 digits)
– 550 nA: RH% (11 digits) + temperature (11 digits)
• Temperature range:
– Operating temperature: –40°C to 85°C
– Working temperature: –40°C to 125°C
• Power supply voltage range: 1.62V to 3.6V
• With automatic measurement mode
• I2C interface compatibility
• Intelligent thermostat
• Smart Home Assistant
• HVAC system
• Inkjet Printers
1. The HDC2080 device is an integrated humidity and temperature sensor in a small DFN package that provides high-accuracy measurements with ultra-low power consumption. This capacitive sensor includes new integrated digital features and heating elements for dissipating condensation and moisture.
2. The HDC2080 digital features include programmable interrupt thresholds to provide alarms and system wake-up without the need for the microcontroller to continuously monitor the system. At the same time, the HDC2080 has a programmable sampling interval, low power consumption, and supports a 1.8V supply voltage, making it ideal for battery-powered systems.
3. The HDC2080 provides high-precision measurement capabilities for a variety of environmental monitoring and Internet of Things (IoT) applications such as smart thermostats and smart home assistants. For smaller printed circuit board (PCB) areas, smaller chip scale package (CSP) options are available through HDC2010, which is fully software compatible with the HDC2080.
4. For applications with tight power budget constraints, the HDC2080 automatically turns on temperature and humidity measurements in automatic measurement mode. With this feature, the user can configure the microcontroller to be in deep sleep mode because the HDC2080 no longer needs to rely on the microcontroller to turn on the measurement process.
5. The HDC2080 has programmable temperature and humidity thresholds so that hardware interrupts can be sent to wake up the microcontroller when needed. In addition, the HDC2080's power consumption is greatly reduced, which helps to minimize self-heating and improve measurement accuracy.
6. The HDC2080's factory calibration levels for temperature accuracy and relative humidity accuracy are 0.2°C and 2%, respectively.Package includes:
1 x HDC2080 module