Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
Small Body, Big Safety
Aqara RTCGQ11LM is a human body sensor that uses infrared radiation (IR) to detect human movement in the surrounding environment. It can be linked with other intelligent devices to achieve a wealth of automation scenarios, such as turn on the light when someone comes and turn off the light when people goes. The sensor adopts a low-power cell battery and has a life span of up to two years. No tools required for installation, place or paste it directly in the desired detect area.
1. Precise detecting human body movement.
2. Link with other smart home appliances.
3. Zigbee wireless connection.
4. Timely sound the alarm and send the notification to your phone.
5. The battery service life reaches 2 years.
6. installation ways allow you place it where you want.
7. Compact size, invisible to use.
8. High quality flame-resistant material, improve the safety.
Power supply: 1 x CR2450 cell battery
Wireless connection: Zigbee
Detection distance: 7M
Executive standard: Q/QLML002-2015
Working temperature: -10 Deg.C - 45 Deg.C
Working humidity: 0pct - 95pct RH
Product name: Aqara Human Body Sensor
Detection distance: 7m
Detection angle: 170 degree
Working temperature: -10 - 45 Deg.C
Working humidity: 0 - 95% RH
wireless connect: Zigbee
**This is xiaomi ecological brand (Aqara ) ,and there are no xiaomi logo on it , please note that.
1. The sensor needs to be used in conjunction with a gateway device.
2. Aqara gateway hub is required to make this sensor to work with HomeKit.