Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
Small Body, Big Safety
This is a human body sensor that uses infrared radiation (IR) to detect human movement in the surrounding environment. It can be linked with other intelligent devices to achieve a wealth of automation scenarios, such as turn on the light when someone comes and turn off the light when people goes. The sensor adopts a low-power cell battery and has a life span of up to two years. No tools required for installation, place or paste it directly in the desired detect area.
1. Precise detecting human body movement.
2. Link with other smart home appliances.
3. Zigbee wireless connection.
4. Timely sound the alarm and send the notification to your phone.
5. The battery service life reaches 2 years.
6. No tangled cable and tools required, easy to install it.
7. 3 installation ways allow you place it where you want.
8. Compact size, invisible to use.
9. High quality flame-resistant material, improve the safety.
1. This item must match the multifunctional gateway ( need to be purchased separately ) to use.
2. Aqara gateway hub is required to make this sensor to work with HomeKit.
Power supply: 1 x CR2450 cell battery
Wireless connection: Zigbee
Detection distance: 7M
Working temperature: -10 Deg.C - 45 Deg.C
Working humidity: 0pct - 95pct RH
Detection angle: 170 degree