Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
- Precious metal alloys; gold, silver, platinum and palladium
- Titanium and stainless steel.
- With some limitations, aluminum, tin and most brass alloys
- Alloys with different attributes that are incompatible in normal welding
- Alloys that would oxidize during welding and thus require an inert (Argon) atmosphere
- Sparkle welder which use for jeweler:
- Precisely position parts by tacking with the spot welder
- Welding of necklaces with a diameter 0.3mm or larger (smaller diameter may melt)
- Repair metal joints or breaks without removing set stones or pearls
- Repair heat sensitive metals or metal alloys
- Repair surface or entry point of a molding of the same alloy
- With the inert argon atmosphere, welding can be done without requiring fluxing. The soldering point is smooth and does not require scaling or scale removal.