ELECALL Tin Lead Melt Rosin Core Solder 63A 0.5mm Wire
The glue is used in connecting with one thing to another. The solder wire is also a kind of glue for electronics.
● Good welding, wetting time is short.
● Automatic wire welding, the tin wire will not tangle, do not block the catheter.
● With a low melting point, it usually used in iron soldering with bright and full soldering points.
● Featured with a very good anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion ability, it also has an excellent performance in desoldering.
● It is widely used in welding with mobile phones, notebook computers and other precise circuit board.
| Brand: ELECALL
Special function: Soldering
Size and Weight
| Product weight: 0.450 kg
Package weight: 0.510 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 5.50 x 5.50 x 5.00 cm / 2.17 x 2.17 x 1.97 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 6.50 x 6.50 x 6.00 cm / 2.56 x 2.56 x 2.36 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x ELECALL Tin Lead Melt Rosin Core Solder 63A Wire|
ELECALL Tin Lead Melt Rosin Core Solder 63A 0.5mm Wire$20.71
Once new stock arrives,we'll email you immediately!