ELECALL Electric 1mm Tin Solder Wire
The glue is used in connecting with one thing to another. The solder wire also a kind of glue for electronics. Before the operation, you should determine how much shielding you are going to strip off.
● It is being widely used in electrical and electronics industries, solder parts like circuit board, electronic devices.
● Featured with a very good anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion ability, it also has an excellent performance in desoldering.
● Stranded wire is harder to push around without it bending.
● Notice: Avoid using too much solder. It's very easy for you to make accidental shorts.
● Note: There is blue and white for color random delivery.
| Brand: ELECALL
Type: Other Accessories
Special function: Soldering
Size and Weight
| Package weight: 0.5100 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 5.50 x 5.50 x 5.00 cm / 2.17 x 2.17 x 1.97 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 6.50 x 6.50 x 5.50 cm / 2.56 x 2.56 x 2.17 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x ELECALL Electric Tin Solder Wire|
ELECALL Electric 1mm Tin Solder Wire$12.76
Once new stock arrives,we'll email you immediately!