Simply place this light anywhere in your yard or home. The extra-long stake keeps your light secure, even in the snow. Plug and play. Ideal for wedding background, hotel, restaurant, commercial building, home, club, concert, karaoke, fashion show, dance hall and so on.
- Dynamic laser light: the shape of the laser light will automatically change and create a magical effect that thousands of shooting stars with or without the blue/red/white cloud formations. What a stunning scene!
- It adds dynamic movement to your outdoor holiday display.
- IP65 waterproof rate, made of durable PP/plastic, can be used in the rainy weather, even on very cold days, it could work well.
- Wall decoration light, moving automatically, take more fun for your party, festival and family party.
- Easy to install, with an extra-long stake, convenient to stick it in any outdoor area.
- With remote control, easy to change the light modes: flash, auto, color select, adjust the brightness, and timer setting.
- Cover space up to 50 - 100 square meters.
- Material: PP/plastic
- Cable length: 3m
- LED: RGBW
- Input voltage: AC 110 - 240V 50/60Hz
- Power: 3W
- Laser: 15 - 40mW 650nm red, 15 - 40mW 532nm green
- Available plug type: EU/US plug
- Waterproof: IP65
- Battery: 1 x CR2025 button battery (included) for the remote control
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.