Simply place this light anywhere in your yard or home. The extra-long stake keeps your light secure, even in the snow. Plug and play. Ideal for wedding backgrounds, hotels, restaurants, commercial buildings, home, windows, clubs, concerts, karaoke, fashion shows, dance hall and so on.
- This projector light has a small size, mini and portable. Be a gift for friends, kids or lover
- Wall decoration light, moving automatically, take more fun for your party, festival and family party
- Easy to install, can be used for indoor or outdoor
- Dynamic laser light: the shape of the laser light will automatically change and create a magical sparkling effect
- It adds dynamic movement to your outdoor holiday display
- It can be used in the rainy weather, but can't be used in the heavy rain weather, IP65
- Durable, even on very cold days, it could work well
- With a universal shelf, convenient to place it at anywhere
- Material: aluminum
- Cable length: 3m
- Light source: 2pcs laser modules (1pcs red + 1pcs green)
- Light color: red and green
- Input voltage: AC 100 - 240V
- Output voltage: 5V
- Power: low temperature preheat maximum power 14W, normal temperature power 3W
- Working frequency: 50 - 60Hz
- Working temperature: -25 - 32 Deg.C
- Laser power: 100mW (red laser); 30mW (green laser)
- Waterproof: IP65
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.