Non-Contact IR Infrared Digital Temperature Thermometer -50 to 550 Deg.C Hand-held Temperature Measuring Device
No more waiting! Know the measured surface temperature within less than a second. The Non-Contact IR Infrared Digital Temperature Thermometer features a quick unit conversion button so you can effortlessly switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius without ever needing to re-measure. When a measurement is made, the results are locked on the display for data recording convenience. The laser grip makes all other temperature tools obsolete, this device does all of the hard work for you!Features:
- Precise non-contact IR thermometer.
- Simply point to an object and read its temperature.
- Laser sight allows accurate targeting.
- Consist of optics, temperature sensor, signal amplifier, processing circuit and LCD display.
- Laser on / off switch, auto power off and temperature data hold.
- Celsius and Fahrenheit indicates.
- One-handed operation, lightweight.
- Suitable for: Hot water pipes, hot engine parts, cooking surfaces, hot tubes insulation, electrical connection, ballasts in electric lights, electric motors, bearings, wine coolers hot asphalt, swimming pools, fish tanks, hot and cold food products, heating air conditioning, etc.Specification:
Temperature range: -50 to 550 Deg.C
Accuracy: ±2 percent or ± 2 Deg.C
Resolution: 0.1 Deg.C or 0.1 Deg.F
Emissivity: 0.95 fixed value
Distance to spot size: 12 : 1
Power supply: 9V battery ( not included )