Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
The ThermoPro TP-16 food thermometer allows an experienced or inexperienced cook to measure the internal temperature of their meat, accurately and quickly. With the STEP-DOWN probe tip design and LCD display, getting and seeing an accurate temperature is simple. Either place on your counter with the flip out stand or magnetize to a metal surface, be it a BBQ or oven. Don't worry about losing track of time as this cooking thermometer also contains a timer. Lastly, if you aren't a pro in the kitchen, we include USDA approved preset temperatures.
● Large LCD display to easily determine meat temperature and current settings
● Programmed with preset temperatures for meats at various cooking levels recommended by the USDA (Poultry, Beef Well, Veal/Pork, Beef Medium, Ham, Beef Rare/Fish)
● Program your own temperature settings manually
● Countdown and count up timer
● STEP-DOWN probe tip design
● Flip-out counter top stand
● Magnetic Back
● Celsius/Fahrenheit selector
● Temperature Range: 32°F to 482°F (0°C to 250°C)
● Battery: 1 x AAA battery (not included in package)
● Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C) from 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C)
● Resolution: 1°
● Probe Length: 6 ½" food grade stainless probe
● Cable Length: 40" stainless steel mesh cable
● LCD Display Size: 1.3 H x 1.8 W inches (33 H x 46 W mm)
● Dimensions: 2.9 H x 2.6 W x 0.8 D inches (73 H x 65 W x 20 D mm)
● Weight: 0.18 lbs. (82 g)
● Probe and Wire can withstand up to 716°F (380°C)
● Certifications: CE certified, RoHS, FDA approved probe
● Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Candy, Meat, Food