Wkae is a Electronic Digital  Mobilephone Accessories Brand of ShenZhen D-AN YangYang Electroic Co., Ltd ,Established in 2008.The Product Series Comprises Digital Accessories Which Including Premium Mobilephone Cases, Screen Protectors, Protective shell, Data Cables, Power Banks and More... High quality and Affordable

read more
Hot products
All Category
  • All
  • Mobile Phones

Wkae

4.8 out of 5

Reviews Score Average based 243 reviews

what people are saying
Bought this as a gift for my wife, to go with her new Google Pixel 2 phone. The case is the perfect size for that phone.<br><br>My wife has preference for horizontal hip holster phone cases, and for whatever reason, they've become uncommon over the years, so I bought this when I saw it.<br><br>It it well padded, and well made. Looks stylish enough that my wife wears it to the office with her business clothes (she's a legal assistant in a law office, and professional attire matters). The magnetic clasp for the top flap is plenty secure to hold the phone in place, even when she's bicycling around town.<br><br>The belt clasp mechanism is also very secure, and she doesn't worry about it falling off, either from getting caught on the arm of a chair at the office, or when she's cycling around town.<br><br>Nice, well made item. Would definitely recommend it for the larger slab phones that are common nowadays.
Great product, just as described! Great product, just as described! Great product, just as described! Great product, just as described! Great product, just as described! Great product, just as described! Great product, just as described! Great product, just as described! Great product, just as described! Great product, just as described! Great product, just as described! Great product, just as described! Great product, just as described! Great product, just as described! Great product, just as described! Great product, just as described! Great product, just as described! Great product, just as described! Great product, just as described! Great product, just as described! Great product, just as described!
Same amazing quality as the version with the traditional colors (https://www.gearbest.com/cases-leather/pp_628026.html). This protective case really rox, it is very robust and perfectly adjusted to the Redmi 4X. Perhaps it could be look a bit thick for some people but the edges being a little bit higher than the glass is a real advantage the glass protection.
fast processing and shipment arrived very fast compare to eBay. Cable came with box showing it is for Samsung Galaxy S8, but it worked on S9 and essential phone on a monitor and TV... It is just plug in and auto sync output, but somehow usb C connector only work one direction, so if you plug it in and doesn't work, try to turn cable around and plug it in and it should work.<br>At these price and quality, I would recommend it if you want this kind of cable.
Die Tasche kam schnell und gut verpackt an. die Tasche wirkt von der Wualität in Ordnung. Es ist natürlich kein echtes Leder, nur Kunstleder aber zu einem gutem Preis. das Handy wird in die integrierte TPU Tasche gelegt und liegt sehr fest drin. vorteilhaft sind die 3 Kartenfächer plus ein großes Kartenfach hinter den 3 EC Kartenfächern.
Калъфката е хубава и качествено ушита.Направена е от естествена кожа,както е описано в сайта.Всичко си е наред по спецификациите на сайта.Много хубав продукт и на добра цена.Който харесва такъв тип калъфки за колан няма да съжалява.А лично съм много доволен.
Looks really high quality <br>Really good for the price (I ordered it using GearBest mobile app & used some GB points so it ended up being only 1.10$)
Choose this item for the carbon material, I have it for another phone and protect the phone quite good for this range of price. The impacts on the phone are less and for the design it's also okay.<br>Also, it's customize so, it fits perfectly on this phone model.
Half of the price you buy in Japan, friendly to your wallet, use it again, thank you<br>Half of the price you buy in Japan, friendly to your wallet, use it again, thank you<br>Half of the price you buy in Japan, friendly to your wallet, use it again, thank you
Honestly, I got this case because it was being offered at a very good price... it also has a nice design with a minimalistic feel... serves its function of protecting the phone... does not feel bulky in the pocket or when using the phone...
muy buenos materiales es recomendable cubre bien el movil hasta hora no se me a caido pero parece buen cover
Boa relação preço-qualidade. <br>Encaixa perfeitamente no telemóvel.<br>A capa vinha muito bem embalada e sem qualquer tipo de estrago.<br>Mandei vir por Espanha e correu bem.
Жесткий, немного утолщает телефон, но зато защищает в отличие от фирменного тонюсенького. Рамка в 1мм над защитным стеклом небольшие присутствует.<br>Качество неплохое. Цена приемлимая.
I am really satisfied with this case and the product matches the description.<br>The two things I like the most are the colour and the desing.<br>Talking about the price it surely helps a lot.
-Very long stand for a smartphone or tablet<br>-Very strong<br>-Compatible with phones and tablets<br>-It hold a tablet without moving or bending<br>-Quick install
I've been using it on my phone for almost a year the case itself is resistant to damage, the back has a really nice texture and it fits the phone perfectly. Buttons are clicky and overall I'm very satisfied with the product.
The case very strong and look nice feel premium, very good and not slips from the hands<br>really good price and very good case the useful for watch movies and also for hold the phone in the car
Muito bons, boa qualidade de som, ficam bem fixos no ouvido, botões intuitivos, confortáveis... <br>Gostei muito.<br>Tenho que adquirir um novo, pois meus irmão usa mais do que eu!!!
Muito bom ótimo preço, produto de boa qualidade durável e da é o carregamento dele é até rapido, e ele é mas grosso que o normal
I'm using it since a month, it is still perfect, soft but resistent, I like the protection and the style. It is also cheap so totally recommended
Material bom e resistente. A cor é show de bola. Ficou perfeito no meu honor 8 lite azul.
Fits very well, very tight, the the holes are perfect, and the buttons work properly. Excelent for the price.
Very good product, with easy installation, and very very soon delivery. The application is friendly and you can do anything there. Strongly recommended.
Case barata e robusta. Protege bem e cumpre suas funções com o apoio na traseira para assistir vídeos ou só deixar o celular encostado. Gostei bastante!
Bom design e material, encaixa perfeitamente no Telemóvel. Preço excelente para uma textura estilo Carbon. Resistente e maleável. Recomendado.
very good fast delivery and case looks good only problem is that the canvas is at a angle to the leather probably a factory problem but case feels good
Nice design with a minimalistic feel... serves its function of protecting the phone... does not feel bulky in the pocket or when using the phone...
MATERIAL MUY RESISTENTE A LAS CAÍDAS, DISEÑO ERGONÓMICO, EXCELENTE CALIDAD Y PRECIOS MUY ACCESIBLES ADEMAS DE UNA BUENA VARIEDAD DE COLORES.
Very good quality, the magnet clip is very secure, and the leather is very soft. It feels well constructed and I haven't had any problems with it.
excelente calidad de productos, no tienen ningun problema y queda perfectamente al telefono, muy funcional tambien no hay ningun problema