Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
Product main features
Note: Pay attention to the package you choose 2.4G - only supports 2.4g wifi 2.4G/ - supports 2.4g Note: This G7S display dongle only supports operating Google Home and Netflix on Android, does not support accessing home and Netflix.
1. Please set up casting in the Google Home app before using netflix.
2. Only Android phones support encrypted applications such as Netflix, hulu, and HBO.
3. Not all videos in encrypted applications can be played, and some specially encrypted copyrighted videos cannot be played normally.
1.【HD Image】The HDMI port of this wireless display dongle supports 1080P video output and high quality sound output. You can connect your smartphone, laptop Mac or iPad to your TV, projector or monitor and anything you see on your mobile device will be mirrored on a larger screen for easier viewing and sharing.
2.【Multi-device support】If you still don't know how to operate, please contact the service team. You can adapt Miracast or AirPlay/DLNA systems to support IOS or Android devices. Compatible with Android 4.4+, Mac OS X 10.9+, iOS 8.0+, Windows 8.1/10. Easy to change. Just move your fingers. Also works as a car WiFi display (like CarPlay) and a great travel companion, just connect the G2M (powered by 5V/0.5mA) to the car HDMI.
Fast Installation guide
Quick Installation Guide The device does not need to switch modes, both Android and Apple devices can be used directly.
1. Connect the WiFi cable (micro USB head) to the MiraScreen dongle body.
2. Please use HDMI cable and USB cable to connect TV. Use a charger of at least 5V1A (if the TV's USB port is not powered enough). For Apple devices: 1. Select the correct TV mode and you can see the UI after the dongle is powered on. 2. Turn on the smartphone Wi-Fi hotspot, connect to the hotspot of the dongle (Find the SSID and password on the TV screen. SSID: XXXX, Password (PIN): ***).
3. Use your mobile browser to access the IP address (192.168.***.*) (find the IP address on MiraScreen's TV screen).
4. Select Internet, find your home WiFi router, enter your home WiFi router password, and connect to your home WiFi router.
5. Open Airplay and select SSID: XXXX. Android device: Turn on the Miracast switch on the Android device, select SSID: XXXX, the device will automatically connect. (The name of Miracast is different on different Android devices, such as Samsung S7 is Smartview, Huawei Honor 8 is multi-screen). Note: There are different ways to turn on Miracast switch on different Android devices, such as WIFIDisplay. WLAN display, wireless display, Allshare display. Allshare Cast etc. You can find it on WLAN, WIFI settings. Display, etc. in the settings menu of an Android device. The best way you can google "Miracast for Samsung S7 (you Phone madel)".
1. Main chip: Dual-core Cortex A7 up to 1.5GHz
2.DC: 1 Micro Mini USB interface
3. Supported picture formats: GIF/JPEG/BMP/TIF/JPG/TIFF
4. Operating System: Support Android OS 4.0/IOS 6.0/Mac or higher
5. HDMI: 1 male HDMI
6. Supported audio formats: MP1/MP2/MP3/WMA/OGG/ADPCM-WAV/PCM-WAV/AAC
7. No switching: no need to switch system equipment between different operations
8. Supported video formats: MKV, WMV / VC-1 SP / MP / AP, MPG, MPEG, DAT, AVI, MOV, ISO, MP4, RM, H.265, Real Video 8/9/10, up to 1080P
9. Operating system: Linux 3.0.8
10. Support: video/audio/photo/office document/website
1X Wireless Wi-Fi Display Dongle Receiver 1X 2 in 1 WiFi USB Cable 1X English User Manual