● Wireless handheld, good good-looking appearance, less land occupation, efficient vacuuming, long-lasting battery life
● Wireless handheld, easy to clean, suitable for home car office
● Good and occupy less space, high value cleansing tool
● Inhalation duct turbine blade design, and air-guided design, no disperse wind
● Multi-function suction head, suction gap can also absorb the table top, narrow suction head suction gap
● The dust cup dust plate is closed with gravity to prevent dust particles from falling from the dust cup
● Type-C is convenient and fast charging, which brings longer battery life and can be filled in about 2.5 hours
● Double-layer filtration to prevent secondary pollution and repeated washing
● Concealed high-brightness LED lighting
● White Z1 Standard Version, maximum suction 7000Pa, minimum noise 78dBA, full speed running time is 12 minutes after full power
● Black Z1Pro Large Suction Version, maximum suction 12000Pa, minimum noise 70dBA, high-speed full-time full-speed running time is 10 minutes, full-power minimum suction can reach 5,000Pa or so low-level full-time full-speed running time is 30 minutes
● How is the charge status displayed?
- When the green light flashes, the product starts charging. When the green light is always on, it means the battery is full
- When the red light is on and starts to flash slowly, it means the battery is low. Please charge it in time.
- The device cannot be turned on during the charging process. Please unplug the power cord before starting work
● How to clean and maintain the dust cup and HEPA filter assembly
- Remove the dust cup from the body
- Remove the HEPA filter assembly from the dust cup and dump the trash
- Clean the dust cup with a brush, paper towel or wet wipes. If necessary, wash the dust cup with water and dry.
- HEPA filter components can be washed and not soaked for long periods of time. It is recommended to replace the HEPA filter assembly regularly to achieve better cleaning results