Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
1. WiFi G2 PRO TV Stick
2. WiFi range: 10m and below
3. WiFi module/version: 8188FTV
4. Resolution: 1920x1080 (maximum)
5. Operating system: Linux
6. Processor speed: 600MHz
7. Memory: DDR3 128MB
8. Internal Flash: SLC 128MB
9. Video formats: AVI, DIVX, MKV, DAT, VOB, MPG, MPEG, MOV, MP4, RM, RMVB, WMV
10. Image format: JPEG, BMP
11. Audio format: MP1/2/3, WMA, OGG, WAV, AAC
12. File format: Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
1. The HDMI compatible port of this wireless display converter supports 1080P video output and high-quality sound output. You can connect your smartphone, Mac laptop or iPad to your TV, projector or monitor and everything you see on your mobile device will be reflected on a larger screen that is easier to watch and better for sharing. .
2.【Multi-device support】If you still don't know how to do it, please contact the service team. You can adapt Miracast or AirPlay / DLNA system to support IOS or Android devices. Compatible with Android 4.4, Mac OS X 10.9, iOS 8.0, Windows 8.1/10. Easy to change. You just need to move your finger. Also works as a car WiFi display (like CarPlay) and a great travel companion, just connect the G2M (powered by 5V/0.5mA) to the car HDMI.
3.【Stable Signal-Wifi Display Dongle】TV screen mirroring adapter. The external 10m Wifi signal antenna will provide more stable wireless than other devices (Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz). Adapter for video streaming, web surfing, photo viewer, live camera sharing, media player. There is almost no delay! Your life will be easy.
4. 【Easy to Use】No application or software driver required. You can easily enjoy music, videos, photos, desktop files and websites on the big screen in just three steps: Plugins -> Connections -> Mirroring. Plug it into your TV's HDMI port, power it with 5V/500mA, then connect the device in Miracast, Airplay or DLNA mode with the manual to finally mirror the media on the big screen.
5. 【Check Before Buying】This Wifi Display Dongle supports Miracast, DLNA, Airplay. But please check your device's traffic requirements. 1. Does your TV support HDMI port? 2. Does your iPhone/iPad support iOS 8 and Android version 4.4, Mac 10.8 or later, and Windows 8.1 or later? 3. If the mobile phone system has its own mirroring function, such as "screen projection" for Apple mobile phones, "smart viewing" for Samsung mobile phones... (For mobile phone users Android, please confirm whether the mobile phone supports
1X Wi-Fi Wireless Display Dongle Receiver
1X WiFi USB Cable
1X English User Manual