Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
Technology: BT5.0, A2DP, AVRCP (receiver mode only)
Working range: up to 10m / 33ft (without any obstacles)
Pairing name: KN321
Charging time: 2 hours
Working time: RX: 6 hours; TX: 5 hours
Battery type: lithium polymer (200mAh)
Weight: 18 grams
1. This extremely portable and portable wireless audio transmitter and receiver is an ideal wireless audio solution suitable for various situations and uses.
2. Transmitter mode: wirelessly transmit audio from a non-Bluetooth TV, home stereo or CD player to a Bluetooth headset or speaker
3. Receiver mode-wirelessly transmit audio from a Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone, tablet or computer to a wired stereo, speaker or headset
4. Tap the switch to switch between transmitter and receiver modes. Easily connect advanced Bluetooth technology and 3.5 mm audio cable (included).
5. Super portable audio transmission power
The KN321 has a width of only 44 mm (1.73 inches) and a weight of only 18 grams (0.63 ounces), but it has a powerful wireless audio transmission function. The transmitter and receiver can be slid into a backpack or laptop bag without carrying the slightest effort.
Power: Press and hold the on/off button until the LED lights up
Shutdown: Press and hold the on/off button until the LED goes out.
Charging: Use DC-5V charger and Micro USB charging cable. The red light is on during charging. When the battery is fully charged, the blue light is on.
1) RX: receiving mode, indicator light: blue LED
2) TX: transmit mode, indicator light: red LED
Pairing name: KN321 / KN319, find KN321 / KN319 in the Bluetooth settings of the mobile phone for pairing. During the pairing process, the blue light flashes twice per second. After the pairing is successful, the blue light flashes once every three seconds.
how to use:
1) Plug one end of the audio cable into the audio input of the speaker, and plug the other end into the KN321 audio
2) Confirm that it is in RX mode (blue light flashes). Find the pairing name in the Bluetooth settings of the phone: KN321 / KN319 and click to pair.
TX mode automatically searches for other Bluetooth receiving devices (such as Bluetooth headsets, Bluetooth speakers, Bluetooth receivers, etc.). During the pairing process, the red light flashes twice per second, and after that, the red light flashes once every three seconds. The pairing is successful.
how to use:
1) Connect one end of the audio cable to the audio output of the device, and the other end to the KN321/KN319 audio.
2) Confirm that it is in TX mode (red flash). KN321 automatically searches for Bluetooth headset or Bluetooth speaker pairing.
The package includes:
1 * Bluetooth 5.0 audio transmitter/receiver adapter
1 * Micro USB power cord
1 * RCA cable (PS: If "With RCA Cable" has not been selected, RCA cable is not included)
1 * 3.5mm AUX audio cable.
1 *User Manual